Notarization, Certification, Commissioning

$15.00 + hst

We provide commissioning and notary services for all school related documents:

  • Trip permission forms

  • OSAP forms / letters

  • True copy of diploma / certificates / degrees (Note, often the school's signature and stamp on the diploma/certificate is sufficient.)

  • Scholarship applications

  • Affidavits

  • Spousal income forms

  • and more...


Review our "Must do List" before arriving.

School Documents

Copyright © Amini Law Firm. All rights reserved.

No Attorney-Client Relationship Created by Use of this Website. Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact Amini Law Firm (hereinafter “the Firm”) or one of its lawyers creates an attorney-client relationship between you and the Firm. No Confidentiality. You may not use this website to provide confidential information about a legal matter of yours to the Firm. Your use of this website does not make you a client of the firm or even a prospective client of the Firm.  No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues problems.