Notarization, Certification, Commissioning

$15.00 + hst

Commission of Oaths, Affidavits, Solemn Affirmations and Declarations

  • Commission of Oaths, Solemn Affirmations & Declarations by a Commissioner for all legal matters.

  • The fees only cover swearing an oath, a solemn affirmation, or solemn declaration. Not drafting.

Common Examples:

  • Statutory Declaration Confirming Identity.

  • Statutory Declaration of Marital Status.

  • Statutory Declaration re: Ownership of Property.

  • Statutory Declaration re: Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passport.

  • Any Other Statutory Declaration Required by Law.

  • Letter of Invitation (in support of a visitor's visa to Canada).

  • Affidavit to transfer ownership of vehicles.

  • Affidavit for single parent OSAP application.

  • Affidavit for professional accreditation.

  • Affidavit for insurance claims.

  • Affidavit of service.

  • Any other Affidavit Required by Law.

  • Any Affidavit/Solemn Affirmation or Solemn Declaration you wish to make.

Review our "Must do List" before arriving.

Commissioner of Oaths

Copyright © Amini Law Firm. All rights reserved.

No Attorney-Client Relationship Created by Use of this Website. Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact Amini Law Firm (hereinafter “the Firm”) or one of its lawyers creates an attorney-client relationship between you and the Firm. No Confidentiality. You may not use this website to provide confidential information about a legal matter of yours to the Firm. Your use of this website does not make you a client of the firm or even a prospective client of the Firm.  No Legal Advice Intended. This website includes general information about legal issues and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues problems.